- Example Automated Blind: https://youtu.be/cztqKTXAxlY
- Saturn V: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VpsuHCBTQE
- Projector Automation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqmN8Sgm7gc
Water Tank Measurement
When ordering you will need to consider:
- The thread size to connect to your water tank. This will depend on the tank tap outlet installed. I had to make a custom connection to fit the unit I purchased.
- Work out the PSI rating required, as I made the mistake of ordering a 500PSI unit which was not suitable for my 2000L tank.
- My order was made 3 years ago, and although I can see the order the psi details are missing. From memory, I believe I purchased a 15-PSI unit.
- Here’s a link that may help provide details to work out PSI requirements –> https://nationalpolyindustries.com.au/2018/06/14/rainwater-tank-stands-benefits-and-considerations
00:53 Getting started with Home Assistant
03:07 Vera and 12v lighting
05:10 Commercial vs Open Source
06:42 Why do you want a smart home?
08:30 Tech Stack
11:16 Lego Saturn V
19:52 12v Lighting
22:11 Succession Planning
24:29 Cameras and DVR
27:51 Alerts to the Phone
29:41 Hidden Projector Screen
32:27 Voice control and tablets
36:56 NFC Tags
39:07 Garage Presence
52:19 Who’s in the house
55:41 Wall Panels
57:48 Disaster Recovery and Security
01:01:03 Monitoring Solutions
01:04:14 Designing 3D Printings
01:05:44 3D Printed Blinds
01:06:59 Favourite Automations
01:12:19 Thoughts on smart homes
01:18:16 Room Presence